Jeff Allen, Christian Comedian
Jeff Allen combines clean, hilarious humor with inspiration like no other comedian working today. He performs sidesplitting standup and, when requested, riveting testimony. As such, he is a favorite at outreach events where church members can freely invite their unchurched friends, knowing that they’ll be sharing world‐class entertainment. For three decades, Jeff Allen has been performing at churches, on television and radio, for fundraisers and at corporate functions all across the country.
Jeff Allen is the best at what he does – making people laugh as hard as humanly possible. His Happy Wife, Happy Life® message of a marriage gone wrong and redeemed has given laughter and encouragement to millions of people. Jeff’s comedy drives home the humor in everyday family life and the joy derived from a healthy marriage.
- Starring in the critically acclaimed film, Apostles of Comedy
- Featured in the Warner Bros. comedy film, Thou Shalt Laugh
- One‐hour comedy special, Happy Wife, Happy Life®, on both the Odyssey Channel and Family Net
- Two‐time featured performer at the National Prayer Breakfast and featured performer for George W Bush’s inauguration
- Performed for the troops in Bahrain and on ships in the Persian Gulf and Indian Ocean
- Starred in comedy specials on: Comedy Central, Showtime and VH1
- Featured on The Blaze television network with Glenn Beck
- Co‐hosted the Gospel Music Associations Pre‐Dove Awards
- Starring in the Bananas Comedy Television Series syndicated nationally Starred in national tours, Apostles of Comedy and Jeff Allen & Friends: Funny People of Faith
- Featured comedian on Bill Gaither’s Homecoming Tours
- Regular columnist for magazines including: Living with Teenagers, Homelife and Homecoming
- Toured with his wife, Tami, delivering a message of hope and inspiration in: Laughter and Tears on the Edge of a Marriage